Greenwich Disabled Peoples’ Innovation Project #GDPIP
Workshop #1: Accessibility and Barriers
WHERE: Bathway Theatre, Bathway, London, SE18 6QX
WHEN: 17th September 2022, 12PM – 4PM
We Want To Hear From You!
• What are your views on the support currently provided?• What are your experiences?
• How can we better support Greenwich residents?
There will be a light lunch provided at noon and the event will be recorded for people who are not able to be there. Please let us know if you do not wish to be recorded.
Limited Places – £60 token for time and co-production.
• Christiane Link is the founder and director of Ortegalink Ltd., an inclusion and accessibility consultancy.
• Anahita Harding is a wheelchair user who has been campaigning for Transport for All on local transport issues. She is also one of the Culture Access directors.
• Members of Greenwich DPAC will also be there to work alongside.
• Fides Dagongdong (she/they) is a non-binary, queer and disabled Decolonisation Academic, Content Creator & Facilitator and Human Rights Activist.
If you wish to be included or would like local issues to be included, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
See our Consultation Response to the Transport Strategy Draft of the Royal Borough of Greenwich as a result from the workshop.
For photos see Flickr
see second workshop Cooking With Support
see our Recipes page from our participants (Recipe booklet to come later)
see third workshop: Share Your Experiences